Wednesday 11 August 2010

Recipes

This is mostly a place to remind me of what I've cooked, as much of it is newly invented or an adapted recipe that may prove to be handy inspiration later on. (There are a lot of mystery photos for which I can no longer recall the particulars.) As such I've taken to describing the cooking process, as I find it simpler than composing a quantitative list of ingredients followed by a precisely timed set of instructions. (You may note a lack of baking entries, dear reader.)

It seems to be working quite nicely so far, we shall see how it goes! I am thinking an ingredient list at the beginning is a handy shortcut to see what the post is all about though. Hm.

I should add that while most recipes will be things from within the previous day or two, a few others for now will be catch-up work. Should at least be appropriate for the season, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment